Why I choose Squarespace
If you're like me, you want your website to look as good as your new leather boots and work as well as your Dyson.
And that's my approach to web design.
I'm not going to make a beautiful site if it's going to be a pain in the ass to use. I believe you should spend your time in your business rather than trying to make your website work.
The good news is you can have the personality of a custom-designed website, all the functionality you need to grow, plus the ability to easily update it yourself. Imagine just hitting the ESC key on your computer to edit your site. Yup, that’s right!
it's easier than you think
Here are some of the reasons I love Squarespace for my clients:
• Beautiful, responsive templates with the flexibility for a custom look that's all YOU.
• You can get your site up quickly and have total control of it when it's done.
• No time spent struggling with plugins, backup or security – it's all done for you.
• Quick and easy visual editing is at the tap of of your keyboard.
• No coding necessary so no need to hunt down a developer.
• Built-in analytics so you can track your site performance.
By working with me you get 20% off your first year of hosting. You also get a free domain.
When you pay for your first year on the Business Plan you can get integrations like Acuity Scheduling for clients to book appointments and pay you, MailChimp to collect email addresses for you, and PayPal and Stripe for taking money and donations...
Why do things the hard way?
See how we can work together.