Portfolio | Switching it up with Kathy Russell Design
After years of running a successful organizing and concierge business, Kathy transitioned into interior decorating. Her expertise is helping her clients downsize into smaller spaces. With Kathy's organizing experience and her great sense of design, she excels at making spaces both beautiful and functional while saving her clients hassle and headaches.
Though some work will come from previous clients, she'll need to market to a new audience. Kathy’s ideal clients are older professionals who are too busy to decorate their homes themselves and appreciate good design. They tend not to have children or have recently become empty nesters.
One of the biggest challenges was to show her design style, even though she had only just launched and didn't have a portfolio of images yet. She also wanted to showcase her services and prices to qualify leads and cut down on window shoppers.
- Kathy's design style and credibility are showcased with good quality stock images showing her minimal and classic design style, textures, and patterns.
- Kathy will be blogging regularly to attract new clients and to help with SEO. She'll give design tips and lessons as well as showcase client work.
- Email addresses will be collected with Mailchimp so she can send newsletters with seasonal promotions.
- Once Kathy has had some time to work with her clients and find out more about them, she'll add an opt-in freebie as an incentive to sign up with the topic of the freebie geared to the biggest pain point of your new audience.
- Testimonials are included throughout to show what it's like to work with Kathy and how great her clients felt afterwards.
- The custom social media, blog and marketing images all have a cohesive, branded look. This repetition is what makes brands memorable and trustworthy.
- Launch graphics to announce her new site on social sites and via email to previous clients.
- New business card, promotional postcard, sticker, and notecard designs for connecting with suppliers and networking.
With half of searches done on mobile devices, it's important that your site is responsive so it's easy to read and navigate.
social media graphics
read other Related Posts
Ready to grow your biz online?
Connect with me for a no-obligation consult call here. I'd love to help.